The Pharmaceutical technologist will dispense prescription and over-the-counter medication. They will also assemble medicines for prescriptions and provide information about medications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receiving written prescriptions or refill requests from patients and evaluating information for completeness and accuracy.
- Dispensing the medication as required
- Delivering quality customer service to patients, responding to inquiries and requests
- Keeping records of all the medications in the pharmacy
- Performing inventory audits and purchasing supplies and medication.
- Process patient insurance
- Any other duty as may be required
To qualify the applicant must:
- Have a minimum of a Diploma in pharmaceutical technology
- Be registered with the pharmacy and poisons board of Kenya
- Have three years working experience
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have excellent MS Office skills
- Have excellent team player
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Be flexible with excellent interpersonal skills
Candidates who meet the above qualifications should send their application, CV, and other relevant documents to the Manager Operations, BSR Hospital, P.O Box 2488-00202 Nairobi or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Application via email is preferred.