The Physiotherapists will assist patients in rehabilitating physical problems caused by illness, injury, disability or aging, through treatment. The responsibilities of Physiotherapists will include planning treatments, reviewing recovery, and conducting therapeutic exercises with patients.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Making assessments of patients’ physical conditions
- Formulating treatment plans to address the conditions and needs of patients.
- Conducting complex mobilization techniques.
- Assisting trauma patients with how to walk again.
- Educating patients, family members, and the community on how to prevent injuries and live a healthy lifestyle.
- Planning and organizing physiotherapy and fitness programs.
- Any other duty as may be requested.
To qualify, the applicant should:
- Have a Diploma in physiotherapy or equivalent. (Those with training in neural rehabilitation will have an added advantage)
- Be registered with the relevant body in Kenya
- Have three years of working experience
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have excellent MS Office skills
- Have an excellent team player
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Be flexible with excellent interpersonal skills
Candidates who meet the above qualifications, should send their application, CV, and other relevant documents to the Manager Operations, BSR Hospital, P.O Box 2488-00202 Nairobi or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Application via email is preferred.