The lab technician will perform tests and analyses in a laboratory.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Conducting scientific investigations
- Planning, setting up and undertaking controlled experiments and trials
- Recording and analyzing data
- Explaining to the patients and demonstrating procedures
- Collecting, preparing and/or testing samples
- Maintaining, calibrating, cleaning and testing sterility of the equipment
- Presenting results to the relevant staff members
- Writing reports, reviews and summaries
- Keeping up to date with relevant scientific and technical developments
- Carrying out risk assessments
- Ordering and maintaining stock and resources
- Any other duty as may be assigned.
To qualify, applicants must have the following:
- A Diploma in laboratory technology or equivalent
- Be registered with the relevant body
- Three years working experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Excellent team player
- Excellent customer service skills
- Flexible with excellent interpersonal skills
Candidates who meet the above qualifications should send their application, CV, and other relevant documents to the Manager Operations, BSR Hospital, P.O Box 2488-00202 Nairobi or email email@example.com. Application via email is preferred.